Suppose caramel apples are manner too decadent to take pleasure in this Fall? At 560 energy, one apple is certainly manner an excessive amount of! Make these caramel apple bites as an alternative.
You solely want 4 substances: dates, soy milk, apples, and the topping of your alternative. These vegan treats are literally wholesome sufficient to have for a snack. And at 51 energy a bit, go forward and have a number of.
In case you do not wish to make balls, simply minimize the apple in slices as an alternative.
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted (about 12)
- three tablespoons vanilla soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 apples
- 24 cake pop sticks or toothpicks
- Toppings of your alternative: chopped nuts, shredded coconut, chopped chocolate, or sprinkles
- Place the dates, soy milk, and vanilla in a your meals processor or blender and mix till easy. The consistency is thick like nut butter, however in the event you prefer it thinner, add one other tablespoon of soy milk.
- Use a melon baller or a steel teaspoon to scoop out balls from the apple. Every apple will make about 12 balls.
- Poke a stick into every ball then dip into the caramel combination. Use the again of a steel spoon to easy the caramel evenly.
- Roll every apple within the topping.
- Get pleasure from now or retailer within the fridge for later.
The beneath dietary data is for one caramel apple topped with salted peanuts.
Supply: Calorie Rely
- 24 items
- Prepare dinner Time
- 30 minutes
- Energy per serving